Gray Snakeskin Skirt
Animal print is here and it isn't going anywhere anytime soon! Make sure you have a piece for your closet! It is so versatile! This gray snakeskin skirt is not too bold, yet still makes that animal print statement. The length is very comfortable and can honestly be paired with a ton of things! Wear this skirt with a bold color top or even a graphic tee. And you can in fact, wear this skirt now and even into the winter months by adding sheer black tights, throwing on some thigh high boots or a long trench coat. You can get so creative with this one piece! *Pictured here with the Gray Open Shoulder Turtleneck Top and the Black U Neck Sweater.
- "Mini" snakeskin skirt, yet length in very comfortable
- Hidden zipper in back
- No stretch (leather like material)
- 55% Polyurethane, 45% Cotton
- Hand Wash Cold Water Separately, Colors will bleed, Hang Dry
- S length 16", M length 16.25", L length 16.50"
Dana is 5'6, 142 lbs and is wearing a L. Fits slightly small. Dana normally wears a M-L in skirts. The L fit okay; however, because there is no stretch, one more size up would have been perfect for her. Her hip size is 39". Strongly consider your hip size and backside when deciding on size.
* Any questions on sizing, please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org and I'd be happy to help you figure it out!